Veterinary Center of Parker, Inc. is an AAHA accredited small animal practice looking to hire a passionate, friendly and outgoing full-time veterinarian to join our growing team. At VCPI we practice high quality medicine with an emphasis on comfort, attention to detail and client satisfaction. We focus on breed specific care and make prevention and wellness a priority.
We have an excellent team and it feels more like a family than being ‘at work.’ At VCPI we say our favorite F word is family! We offer a competitive salary, retirement plan, continuing education stipends, and other benefits.
New Graduates Are Welcome To Apply
We are looking for:
· An individual who can integrate well with our team and clients
· Has great communication skills
· Has dental and surgical experience
· Interested and enthusiastic about alternative medicine (supplements, essential oils, muscle response testing, nutrition, etc.)-or willing to learn
· Treats clients and pets like family
· Can adapt to a digital practice that is essentially paperless
· An open-minded individual willing to explore new modalities outside of traditional methods to provide a whole body solution to a pet parent looking for more than just a prescription
· Has Doctor of Veterinary Medicine degree from an accredited university
· Licensed to practice in the state of Colorado (in good standing)
As a veterinarian you will be responsible for:
· Developing relationships with clients and determining their needs.
· Performing physical exams as well as diagnostic/medical/surgical/dental procedures while practicing at the highest standards of medicine.
· Communicating with clients your findings, recommendations, diagnosis, etc. with compassion and clarity
· Generating medical care plans to convey what you are recommending for the pet
· Educating clients on preventative healthcare- including wellness plans, vaccination protocols, nutritional and supplement products.
· Maintaining patient records to ensure they are complete, accurate and up to date.
· Assisting the support staff to ensure they deliver the highest quality of care and exceptional client support.
· Positively representing VCPI in the community and striving to take the practice to the next level.
· Staying up to date on medical changes and advancements and attending CE training to further knowledge.
· Treating every pet as if they were your own and every client as if they were family.
· Committing to practicing the highest standard of patient care and upholding the veterinary code of ethics.
**Click HERE to learn more about us and why we are a great place to work!!**
If you are interested in joining our team please email your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to meeting you!