It’s summer time and things are heating up! Consider these seven tips to help keep your pets safe in the heat:
- Consider your pet’s individual preference to temperature
- Always make sure your pet has access to water
- Consider when going outside and plan your outside treks accordingly
- Swimming- Does your pet like water?
- Consider keeping your pet’s hair shorter in the Summer
- Think about the cement
- Don’t keep your pet in a hot car!
If you have any questions or concerns please do not hesitate to reach out and contact us at Veterinary Center of Parker.